Welcome to Ireland's Leading Security Service Company
The MCM Security Group was founded in Cork in 1985 and is now one of the largest indigenous independently owned security companies in Ireland, with clients throughout Ireland. The company has a long history in the provision of a range of security technology monitoring solutions, call centre and call administrative services across a broad spectrum of Irish Industries.
MCM Security Group recruits and manages high quality personnel for the provision of a broad range of security services. All services provided are to the relevant EQA standards. The MCM Security Group adopts an integrated security philosophy in the delivery of our security services. It is our view that our combined technical resources offer the optimum security solution to our client base.
The Groups security business is organised into four main business areas: -
- Intruder/Fire/Social/Medical Alarm and CCTV Monitoring Services
- GPS Tracking
- Lone Worker Monitoring
- Social Alarms
- Call Administrative Services
Within MCM Security Group, we employ over 45 people in our security business services in Ireland with a current turnover level approaching Euro 3 million per annum.
Our company mission statement is;
"Through a planned strategy of managed business development we deliver consistent quality service to our clients. In so doing grow the business to the benefit of company, customer and employee alike".
In order to achieve our mission statement, MCM Security Group is committed to providing the best value-for-money service in line with the specific security business requirements of our clients.
We achieved this by:
In summary, the MCM Security Group is committed to the successful management of the business security service contract to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
- conducting a pre-commencement of service audit (PCSA) assessing client requirements
- ensuring that our understanding of your specific needs and requirements are in line with your expectations
- recruiting suitable licensed staff, with the required skill set to execute the agreed security duties to agreed standards
- thorough security screening of all staff
- ensuring that all staff roistered to your assignments are fully receive specific training to support the currently induction classroom training provided by MCM Security Group
- encouraging and motivating all staff with an attractive package including, job security and development prospects
- supporting our front line service delivery staff with strong local management
- utilising whatever technical resources that may be available on the ground in support of the Manned services in order that we may optimise the security for our clients
- Implementing IS 228, S.R 25, S.R 41, S.R 45 approved quality systems designed to ensure that all contracts run smoothly
Business Security Service Management
We operate on a regional management structure. Our focus is to maintain consistent high quality in service delivery. Individual managers coordinate and control the commercial requirement of each of our operational centres.
Our management approach is based on appointing high calibre staff to key roles and developing individuals in these roles through training and management development programmes.
Our business security service managers are also very focused on maintaining high standards of performance from our personnel. The monitoring of staff performance and feedback is a core management function for all our managers.